All New Morgan Plus 6
Addictive power, unrivalled exhilaration and a true drivers sports car, the Plus Six heralds a new era of
performance and refinement for the Morgan range.
The Morgan Plus Six is, unquestionably, the most dynamically capable Morgan ever produced. The iconic
Morgan silhouette is underpinned by an all-new platform and industry leading powertrain technology,
every component has been refined or redesigned to create an all-new model.
– The Morgan Plus Six is the first vehicle to be underpinned by Morgan’s new CX-Generation bonded
aluminium platform, also revealed at the Geneva Motor Show
– The Morgan Plus Six is the first Morgan to utilise a turbocharged engine, the BMW 2019 B58 TwinPower
Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine
– The all-new Plus Six is lighter than its aluminium predecessor Morgans, with a dry weight of 1,075kg
– Introduced as the most dynamically capable production Morgan ever, the Plus Six produces 335 bhp and
369 lb/ft of torque and is available with a ZF 8-speed automatic transmission in LHD/RHD and MPH/KPH
– Less than one percent of the 4,000 required parts have been carried through to the Plus Six from
– The Plus Six produces 170g/km, a decrease in emissions from previous range topping Morgan models,
making it the second cleanest model within the Morgan range
– The new CX-Generation bonded aluminium platform has a 20mm increase in wheelbase over the Plus 8,
giving occupants 200mm increased leg room and 31% more stowage space
– An almost limitless combination of colourways and additional options are available for customers to
individually tailor their Plus Six
– The Plus Six is on sale from (5th March), priced from £77,995 inc VAT
– Two ‘First Edition’ specifications are available to order and will be the first vehicles to be
produced, priced from £89,995 inc VAT
Call us for more information on 01454315112.