2. Type of data being collected. In order to provide you with the services you require, we may collect and keep a record of personal information about you from our websites, telephone conversations via call recording, emails and written communications. When you use one of our websites, you may be required to provide certain information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you for additional optional information such as mobile phone number, fax, credit card details, etc.
Please click here to let us know if any of your personal information changes or is inaccurate so that we may keep our records up-to-date.
You have the right to prevent marketing information being sent to you. If you prefer not to receive information about products and services please let us know using the contact details above or in the contact us section of the website.
3. SPAM: Email Warning We will never request that you confirm any personal information in an email. Whilst we do have a targeted e-communication programme, we will never ask for you to confirm any of your personal details such as: Name, Address, Date of Birth etc. Should you receive any such emails we suggest that these are likely to be fraudulent and advise you NOT TO RESPOND. We suggest that any emails of this nature that you receive should be flagged and added to your blocked email address lists.
4. Usage of information. We may use the information we collect from you in various ways, including
• to protect our websites and systems against unauthorised access;
• to process any orders placed by you;
• to communicate with you, for example in relation to urgent product recalls;
• for maintaining our records;
• to track activity on our website;
• to improve the quality of our service;
• to create an individual profile for you so that we can inform you of particular goods, services or events that may be of interest to you.
5. Disposition of data. We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of Williams Automobiles Limited, our affiliated or associated companies, and our manufacturers, agencies and licensees, and any other companies with which Williams Automobiles Limited has established services for your benefit.
7. Cookies We use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on this site. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We need this information to identify you and to store information about the products you select between visits. This helps us to improve our service to you. Although most browsers automatically accept cookies you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. If you do turn cookies off, however, this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you.
8. Third party links This website may contain links to other websites or links to download software from other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of, privacy policies or security of such sites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
9. Access to personal data You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you.
10. How to contact us If you require further information or have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact Williams Automobiles Limited, Totteroak Courtyard, Horton, Chipping Sodbury, BS376QG, United Kingdom. You and use the contact us forms on the website in the Contact Us section. © 2018 Williams Automobiles Limited. All rights reserved
COPYRIGHT: All rights, including copyright and database right, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Williams Automobiles, or otherwise used by Williams Automobiles as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Williams Automobiles or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
Williams Automobiles reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Williams Automobiles reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
DISCLAIMER: We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will Williams Automobiles be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.